Saturday, September 13, 2008

Monkeys! Nothing but Monkeys! They're everywhere!

For my next vacation, I'm going to super monkey island. Not that the monkeys have super powers, just that there are a super lot of them, say more than you'd find on regular monkey island.

Okay, it's not an island. But I wish it was an island, because it makes it much catchier. In actual fact, it turns out that a Cambodian wildlife conservation area has been pretty successful at seeing the population of local monkeys recover. I don't know if they had to adapt any kind of special evolutionary traits to survive, but it would be cool if they did.

I still want to see super monkey island, though. You'd have to get there through some kind of crazy, back-of-the-wardrobe Narnia method, I'm sure.

Digg this Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

The header image is adapted from a photo taken by Bill McChesney and used under a creative commons license.
 
ss_blog_claim=59c833aa066112eeabade1b22648d49b ss_blog_claim=59c833aa066112eeabade1b22648d49b